How One Writer Used Smart Outsourcing to Earn 30% More

When a company uses outsourcing, it enlists the help of outside organizations not affiliated with the company to complete certain tasks. The outside organizations typically set up different compensation structures with their employees than the outsourcing company, enabling them to complete the work for less money. This ultimately enables the company that chose to outsource to lower its labor costs. You get a group of writers capable of fully embracing your company’s branding which is more cost-effective than hiring full-time employees.

These two questions refer to the audience of your blog, and it’s yet another factor you need to brief your writer on. One of the biggest benefits businesses experience when they outsource content writing is cost savings. It can cost $64,000 on average for an in-house content writer who can write around 240,000 words per year. When you outsource, you may be able to get as much as half a million words for the same amount. As a business owner, you’re tired of spending time article writing when you could be doing more important things like running your business. You want to offload the job, but you’ve heard horror stories about low quality work from outsourced writers.


We read each email and regularly answer inside one business day.

Contact Details

Email: [email protected]

So we request you to consider few instructions to submit your content. Can link to articles, sites and resources that are relevant to the topic. The Source is the main resource hub containing information about all things Business Process Outsourcing. It lists over 5,000 pages of content – including white papers, articles, guides, news, videos, and the Outsource Accelerator podcast. Outsource Accelerator is the world’s leading marketplace and advisory for outsourcing.

Outsourcing internationally can help companies benefit from the differences in labor and production costs among countries. Many large corporations have eliminated their entire in-house customer service call centers, outsourcing that function to third-party outfits located in lower-cost locations. Outsourcing is a practice usually undertaken by companies as a cost-cutting measure. As such, it can affect a wide range of jobs, ranging from customer support to manufacturing to the back office. We produce only fresh, high-quality writing that brings value to your brand.

Receive expert advice on content creation, SEO and content marketing delivered to your inbox each week. Leverage our self-serve platform to connect with and buy website content from over 10,000 professional writers. We have the most extensive directory of outsourcing companies around the world, making us the go-to platform for business owners and outsourcing companies alike.

Articles should be submitted in Microsoft Word .doc format or Google Docs with editing allowed when sharing the link. This approach puts it in the writer’s court to reach out to you and pitch themselves as the right one for the job. As for rates, independent freelancers know they can add value and are willing to charge higher prices.

I had 50 new prospects to call, and enough research to start writing a new sales letter — all without lifting a finger. Are you scouring medical journals, checking company websites, or looking for the specs of a B2B product? At Go4customer, we strive to offer innovative, new, and game-changing concepts, perceptions, and trends that are in adherence to our industry and business. Digital Web Solutions has solutions to help your business grow online. Join the league of 58 smart agencies that outsource to us.

Writers may be highly-skilled, just starting out, or switching from another career to full-time writing and looking to gain experience. The more information and direction you provide, the better your chances of receiving what you need from the writer. The cheaper prices for writers may indicate less experience and qualifications, so look for more than price alone.

If you wanted to learn about how to get into gonzo journalism or the history behind it, you’ve come to the right place. Originally credited to Hunter S. Thompson, gonzo journalism is the style of writing where you’re covering a topic or event, but you’re mixing your… I only spent 20% of my time doing the thing I loved best…the thing I was supposed to be making money from writing. I spent the other 80% preparing to make money (i.e. research and marketing).